Orlando's Premier Vocal Coach
- John Cavazos is an acclaimed voice teacher, vocal coach, and concert and session singer in the Orlando area.
- John is an Adjunct Professor of Voice at Rollins College.
- John has more than 30 active students and many more around the country and the world - many of whom work in Television, on Broadway, National Tours, Walt Disney World, Universal and beyond.
- John is a classically trained and professional actor, dancer, singer and pianist!
10 years in the Theater!
- John made his NYC debut at Radio City Music Hall as one of the New Yorkers!
- John made his Broadway in “My Fair Lady” with the legendary Rex Harrison.
- John was chosen by Stephen Sondheim to appear in “Pacific Overtures”, in one of the leading roles and in which he received unanimous rave reviews from critics including Frank Rich of the NY Times and John Simon of the New Yorker.
- John made his debut at Carnegie Hall with the great Marilyn Horne in the Opera, “Tancredi.”
- John spent a decade on Broadway, National tours, regional theatre as well as appearing in numerous concerts, Industrials and national commercials. He was also a member of the Los Angeles based dance company, “Jazz Etc...”
Walt Disney World Company & Orlando
- John sang with The Voices of Liberty for 13 years before retiring in May of 2017
- John is rehearsal conductor for Cast Choir for The Candlelight Processional!
- John is a Teaching Artist for Disney Performing Arts!
- John regularly has appeared in concert with the Orlando Philharmonic Orchestra, the Sarasota Orchestra.
Vocal and Professional Training
- John attended Brooklyn College Conservatory of Music in NYC as a vocal performance major
- John holds a B.A in Music from Rollins College
Family and Faith
- John has been married for 28 years to his lovely wife Annie, a law professor at FAMU
- John has two grown daughters, Ariel, a law student and Jerusha, an actress in NYC!
- John is also the Senior Pastor of Christ The King Church!